Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Walnut Hills Family Campground may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and last name
- Mailing address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Walnut Hills Family Campground’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Walnut Hills Family Campground may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Walnut Hills Family Campground collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Walnut Hills Family Campground may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Walnut Hills Family Campground and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Walnut Hills Family Campground does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Walnut Hills Family Campground may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Walnut Hills Family Campground, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Walnut Hills Family Campground may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Walnut Hills Family Campground or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Walnut Hills Family Campground; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Walnut Hills Family Campground, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Walnut Hills Family Campground may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Walnut Hills Family Campground, in order to determine what Walnut Hills Family Campground services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Walnut Hills Family Campground to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Walnut Hills Family Campground. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Walnut Hills Family Campground website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Walnut Hills Family Campground does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Walnut Hills Family Campground may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Walnut Hills Family Campground or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Walnut Hills Family Campground, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe button.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Walnut Hills Family Campground welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Walnut Hills Family Campground has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Walnut Hills Family Campground at:
Walnut Hills Family Campground and RV Park LLC
7685 Lehring Road
Durand, Michigan 48429
Effective as of January 20, 2022